Thursday, February 11, 2010

idiots.

I LOVE how you can't say SHIT to me and try to cover it up. I don't give a shit, I'm tired of your shit I can't WAIT to leave this place. Just a couple more years. If your afraid to ask me about my sexuality that's your problem, but I don't fucking appreciate you making it sound like a SIN or shameful, your my PARENTS do you know how to BE one though? It never gets old how I can't stand your guts, It's pathetic. Nah, what's more pathetic is me sitting here bitching and expressing my feelings when you guys are up there, still don't dare to face me and leaving the situation to a complete blank. Piss.Me.Off On another note, I went to go check out my bro's new place, its actually really nice and decent and especially for the price they're going for, happy for them : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment