Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Charlie Bit my Fingaaaaa
soOoOo Lazy right now. Quick bloggy, ummm lotta new changes some good some bad, more or less. UHHH lets see school bores the fuck out of me, as usual. So much shit going on this month! it's driving me crazy trying to manage my money to spend on which day and how much for what stuff and blahblah lord. So broke god dam, anywho umm tad bumpy with the gee, interferance starting to bug me but whatever I'll control it. Familys fine, I guess house is so empty now that everyone's busy doing their own thing. Neeeed moree shiftssss for $$ UGH can't stress that enough. Seems like I haven't chilled with any of my bitches for soo long ! gotta work on that soon, of course that's if they made time for me ALSO. Anywho other than that, im hungry again. Gonna find a snack and lay in bed and do some thinkingg, later days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment