Sunday, February 7, 2010
02/07/10
Everything's been good so far. I just hope I can keep this attitude and positive vibe up. I've been so cranky and grumpy lately, taking it out on you. I apologize a million times but it still doesn't make it acceptable. I know my, sensitive, bi-polar, emotional insecure ass can be a handful most of the time and it's incredible you can even handle it LOL. However, I always told myself and others that whenever the right chicky comes along i'd treat her to the best of my abilities because I know I'm a proper catch, not trynna be cocky or nothing. Although lately I know its been a bit bumpy but I swear as soon as I get my act straight I will focus on improving on us, but for now I'm just hopeing I don't push you away too far. Wish you'd stay as close as possible babe. Anyways so much to do this month, so much coming up :D I can't wait, but holyyyyy going out = $$ and right now I'm trying my hardest to scronge up as much flow as possible to pay for everything LOL but it's okay I've managed to control my budget schedule and it's allll good to go. Other than that yes I can't wait for a lot of things happening in the next 2/3 weeks hehehe. Anyways, I liookkee her. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment