Sunday, February 14, 2010

Long weekend

This weekend has been the best in a verrrrrrry long time : ). Had a good time chillin wit babee on fridayy, on saturday went downtown semi shopping with , kelloct + me and my girl, kelly found her dress but we're still searching on our outfits, then we watched valentines day (y) it was cute , overall pretty good : ) still needa watch dear john! grr. Anyways, today was valentines day + chinese new year. no $$$ but lots of love : ) , met up with baby , I had to go buy some roses then meet her at downsview, she had a big box lugging it around with her everywhere, wouldnt let me touch it >: ( I had a feeling I knew what it was though lmaoo anyways so we got back to my placee, chilled I finally got to open it and it wass..ICE CREAM CAKE ! yayyyyy I was craving it for so longgg god thats some good shit <3 so then I gave her roses and her little valentines card. We chilled at my place for a couple of hours then we bussed back downtown to eat at my favourite sushi place FINALLY after HOW many failed attempts lmao. The service was horrible though, even if it was busy our waitress barely checked up on us 3/4 of the time we were waiting on food I swear. Then we bussed back up, I walked her home in the freezing cold and waited for my bus for over an hour but w.e it dont matter not tryna get it to ruin my day todayyy. Got home and now I'm just chillin eating more Ice cream cake while listening to baby sing karaoke with her family because there having a famjam, hehe so cute. Anywho, happy holidays DUDES & DUDETTES (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment