Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Toooo's mofackin day. Another day of school, I actually wanted to be productive and get my shit done in peace today. Instead I have my friends bothering and lectureing me about all the positive and negative effects I bring upon myself because of the way I am. 1.) I'm sorry guys I know I'm a pretty sensetive and bummy person but I love who I am, I love that I'm able to give unconditional love and forgiveness because I believe someday, someones gonna love me just for who I am. 2.) I don't want to have to change myself to get a girl to like me, if assholes, cockyness and jerks are what you like then girl there's somthing wrong with you. Why would I want to be somthing, show someone a side of me that I'm not, thats misleading and later on it just wont be the person they fell for. 3.) Noone's ever gonna do you better then I ever can, see I know you've all been through it and everyone has different ways of mending and rebounding. However, I'm differen't a differen't you couldnt ever understand. So for now, I'll sit back take your words into consideration but sorry, if you dont like me for the way I am & you think I'm just wasteing my life. Thanks for careing but it's my life & I'd like to live it my way. I'm not gonna lie, Kayla you did make me think ALOT given me different perspectives and as much as I wish I could be that person..I'm not. God how life would be so much easier if I just didn't CARE. I had a some serious realtalks with Amanda today...she made me just believe in myself & gave me assurance & I thank you for that. Other then that I should start my homework focus on myself cause girls are just a distraction.