Wednesday, November 4, 2009

so another day of boreing schoooooooooooooooool surprisingly, I went to all my classes and was actually pretty productive. At this moment I'm having a bogey. Honestly I'm pretty dissapointed in myself, I should have quit I need too, this is the last pack I swore to myself and many others. for fuck sakes my grandpa died from lung cancer & my dad aint doing so great either I sit and think sometimes, do I really want to die early 30's? fuck.whatever this time for sure it's going to my last 3 left. I seriously need to get my life straight. Enough skipping, it's my lst year gotta figure out what and where I'm going in life. I didn't go through 3 years of torment in high school just to come back an extra year to fuck it up all over again. Bleh I gotta continue my boring ass project now so BOREING realtalks. Talking to ... last night just made me realize I don't know, maybe I shouldn't try to bring it back. & I think my hearts already started to slowly cm by cm to let go. Move on it's hurt so much it just doesn't care anymore. I just don't think i'll be able to love anyonelse until I start to love myself first. So..what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment