SOOO Friday night was pretty fucked lol. Went clubbing with a buncha ppl I barely knew but s'all good they were nice guys. But god damm EAT BEFORE YOU CONSUME ALCOHOL -_- my girl natalie was drunk and 2 others were tipsy, we were running around the streets tryna chase down these girls so they don't get runned over! tryna find the cab and shit I flipped out so many times, all we needed to do was grab a cab was that so hard? all I wanted was for the whole night to be relaxing and have some fucking fun and this shit goes down?! urgh. So we finally got to the club they're tumbleing everywhere and the guys were so stiff! wouldn't even move. a couple hours later it got a bit better I ran into my girs that I haven't seen in SO long erika, diana etc <3.>reunion I danced it out with them and a bunch of other people I swear it was like a giant asian mafia in the corner ripping it to house music LOL but yeah the rest of the night was alright pretty good I met up with ______, I really miss her sometimes..If I hadn't fucked up so bad in the past *sigh..all well anyways I had to bring some girls in to dance with ;) the guys needed a bit of inspiration soo LOL but yeahh It was pretty fucked cause it was frustrateing taking care of drunk people but whatever, going home was the hard part fitting 11 people in a van, we walked miles just to call a cab in the end and the friggin brown taxi drivers are SO ANNOYING. Got home at 4am. woke up at 2pm. went to work at 5, had to work with my bitchy boss who seems to ALWAYS make me feel dumb and there were so little people working and it was a MESS I closed the store by myself I was so cheezed. NOW today time to get some chores done, do my homework then go out and chill with my homies that I haven't seen in awhile. Toodles hoes
No comments:
Post a Comment