Monday, November 2, 2009
Alrighttty So I got up for school today, pretty early for once anddd, I went to my morning classes but skipped the afternoon because my friend from c.w was suppose to come visit and watch the volley ball team face my school. She came late so I waited and wasted a whole period but whatever it doesn't matter to me either way. Watched the game, juniors won but seniors lost. All well. Then I went to yorkdale with my friend Annice and met up with Helen, Naynay & shelley. Took apple pics and then I had to leave for work at 7. I am dead tired surprisingly went work by pretty quicker then usual So I was happy about that, still pretty bummed lately but I'm hearing some of my other friends are haveing 'boy' issues again, & god leave me out of it. Please. Anyways I need to start focusing on school SERIOUSLY. NO skipping the whole week & I gotta get all my missed assignments/work and project started & finished! I'm gonna go watch some t.v and knock the fuck out, Goodnight : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment