Sunday, November 1, 2009

mother fuck. Okay So I was writeing a blog before but the stupid internet deleted it all and now I have to re-write everything but whatever I'm so lazy right now I'm going to cut to the short version. So I was pretty excited about today, Only if I had known disaster was going to hit me all week. Went to work at 2, tiring and boreing but I got through it. Was suppose to have a double date with my cousin and our ting tings, so at 6. I waited, 15mins..30..45 I waited practically an hour for this girl. My cousin and her date came already and I felt bad for making them wait I looked like a fucking idiot and such a loser. Shit, Like if you didn't want to come or if you werent taking me seriously just fucking SAY IT shit girls honestly, your just hurting us by leading us on and then dropping us like NOTHING. Honestly, Do I have like a " I LIKE BITCHES " or " WALK ALL OVER ME " and " FUCK ME OVER " sign tattooed on my forhead or some shit? cause thats all i've been fucking attracting lately. ugh so done with girls for awhile, like my newly made friend today said " Trust Noone " touche my friend. I must agree. Now other then that, whatever I brushed it off, we went to go eat and watched saw 6 holy mother it was soo groosome and disgusting but awesomee. Now I'm home with a major headache, hiccups and more heartbreak. God I'm gonna be so miserable at school tommorow. Anyways, Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment