Sunday, November 1, 2009
*sigh. So I was actually pretty fucking excited today. I went to work at 2, tired and boring but I got through it. I was suppose to go on a double date with my cousin and 2 of our tings. So, guess what happens from there?. My cousin and her date show up, 15mins..30..45 i practically waited a fucking hour for this girl. No show. I made myself look like an idiot asking link/txting people to see if they knew where she was. Nowhere to be found, don't get me wrong if you had an actual real reason then fine whatever, what's done is done. But bitch if you stood me up on purpose then fuck off. I thought you were different, Like my newly met friend today said, " don't trust noone " straight. I need to stop fucking putting myself out there so much, whatever jnf girls are just so corrupt, holy fuck. Yeah I'm sure there are lots of people all around the city who are just as messed but realtalks your area is just negative and a bad vibe. So whatever, we still watched saw 6, soo groosome nasty but awesomeee. Go watch it. Anyways I'm home now, my head hurts and I have hiccups, time to go lay in bed and think about how miserable I'm going to be at school tommorow. Goodnight.