Sunday, November 1, 2009

So for halloween I went uptown to see a friend, it was her 1 year anni with her boyfriend. They seemed really happy, had dinner I didn't eat though surprising I know. Then we watched Law Abiding citizen I give it 2 thumbs up it was extremely interesting and exciteing. He gave her a $500 hello kitty ring, the one she had on her wishlist I'm happy to see her smile just makes me think alot. Then afterwards I went to a small get together at a friends house in jnf. People were already drunk when I got there and quite frankly I didnt wanna get fucked up so I stayed sober just 2 shots and a beer, 5 ciggerettes and I was good. I met a couple new people but that night was kind of fucked at the same time, this 26 year old girl Amanda, she was nice and all but she kept hitting on me which made me really uncomfortable then the host's boyfriend had knocked out and right when he does she jumps onto this next guys dick like wtf? noone would say anything but that was fucking wrong, how you gon make out this with guy while your boyfriend is knocked the fuck out in YOUR bedroom wooow. & don't lie to yourself buddy, your clearly sober by that time. I don't know, I guess it really bothered me because what matters to me the most Most MOST in a relationship, is Loyalty. Ah, whatever that was my halloween, I hear my friends had awesome time doing there own things, wether that be juiceing and jamming or bonfireing hope you guys had fun. I had a good night's sleep though hopeing for better days guys. Enjoy the rest of your weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment