Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Lol you get mad at me over the littlest things you know that? I don't give a fuck if it's who you are or it's what your use too, if I fucking treat you right at least give me some kind of decent RESPECT. I wonder if you ever realized, every time your upset with me you ignore, block off, vindicate and twist my words while I have done nothing wrong. However when YOU fuck up, I forgive you within a heartbeat. I don't make you suffer, I never make you apologize because it's not something I want to hear. I love you. It's like a curse. whatever, get over it before I get over you alright? I Can't be your friend it's not an option, can't be your lover cause you don't let it become an option. either way, I lose. Fuck I hate school so much, & works a fucking drag I had to flipping carry, cut, rip open boxes heavy fucking lift weighting shit right there about 200 boxes each around 35 pounds or more? dead god i was so tired, fuck work -_- I just want my $$$ NOWWWWWWWW BITCHESS.