Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can't..feel..my..legs T_T fuck it hurts. Can't believe I have to do this shit everyday FUCK YOU WORK FUCK YOUUUUUU! *fists* pretty good day at school : ) umm surprisinglyyy, did all my work was productiveeee uhh had some talks with shortshrimp<3 & iuno im still pondering in my little head I haven't spoken to you for a couple of days now & I understand it's because were both busy, however im afraid of losing touch & drifting the one thing that can keep me sane and actually think straight meh whatever. I hope I get to talk and see you soon =/ anywayss so I was so excited for my paycheque today and as I go to open it my face literally went from like :D to =T to =( LMFAO iuno I knew I wasn't going to get much but atleast $$$ =[ whatever money's money have to save it wiselyyy chyeaaa. so like I have a presentation 1m inute thing tommorow morning and i think it's utterly ridiculous and stupid so i'm just not going to attend, whatever i'll make up for it within my work ANYWHO i'm hungry my brother's girlfriend's little sisters made me some cupcakes :) i'm going to go enjoy them now. BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment