Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UGH

WELLLLLLLL I woke up 10 minutes later then my usual alarm should have gone offfff, called baby right awayyy and then rushed to get readyy I had to skip breakfest boohoo & which btw made me grumpy and hungry during the whole morning sigh. Umm School was boreing, I've been skipping a lot lately so I'm not use to getting up early in the morning and just sitting there while my brain melted I learn absoloutely NOTHING I swearrrr. So hmmm finally after that tortoure was done and over withhhhhhh I went home played some games and called baby to wake her up at 5 from her nap so she could get ready for night school =) her bb was being a douchee. Went to go wait for her @ Emery and walked her to class <3 Then I bussed home she put me in a really good mood =) then only to find my parents had old people= "company" over. I went straight to my room and being the ignorant and naive stupid bitches they are what do I hear? THEM talking shit about me. EVERY FUCKING TIME I don't know if this is like a fkin asian parent retardism or some defect but are you fucking stupid to talk shit about your child and ESPEACIALLY when I can fucking hear you. You think Imma just sit here and take it in? are you blem? I'm not the fucking little kid I was anymore, alright I'm a young adult and you better start realizing that I'm different and I thank GOD everyday that I'm NOTHING like you. Fuck your shit, you run your mouth I won't just sit and pretend to ignore it I walk downstairs and guess what? they got nothing to say now, room is dead silent tryna talk all sweet and shit. Yeah, thats what I fucking thought. Shut your fucking mouths before I deck you in your ugly teeth. YOUR fucking faces just ruined the happy mood baby had me in AND THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN I HOPE YOU KNOW, so your gonna have fucking hell to pay once your sluu's leave. Put me in a bad fucking mood, now your gonna pay for that. what the fuck ever, it's not my fault that your tiny brains can't comprehend the fact that I'ma bit different but not ABNORMAL because my personality defines who I am; tomboy, GAY & It's not like I don't have low self-esteem about my looks or weight ALREADY thanks. & ATLEAST the brother that I barely ever speak to for all of my 16 years, ACCEPTS ME and understands me more then MY OWN PARENTS like he said " she is who she is, if she likes the way she is then let her be why would you want to change her into somthing that YOU think fits best it's her life." THANK YOU. For once I actually think I liked my brother for that moment. FUCK OFF ALRIGHT? can't fucking wait til i move out, fucking bitchasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment