Seems like its the same shit, just a different year every year. Nothing ever seems to measure up, I'm not prepared for life. Getting that loneliness feeling again, welcome back. I've missed you. You should never change yourself for someone & you should never expect someone to change for you. Maybe this person isn't what you've dreamed about or hoped for, their not the perfect 'guy' or 'girl' that doesn't live up to your expectations. The whole point is to see if you can accept them for all the complications and imperfections the purpose is to be happy with all of these flaws. It maybe be difficult now and maybe it won't even work out at all, maybe it was all a waste of time and effort and who gives a fuck about being optimistic, be real do what makes you happy be with who lifts you up and obviously, if all is said and done and you still can't see yourself being with this person, then it's clear that maybe you shouldn't keep things dragging on. & if you can, congrats, appreciate what you have and cherish the moments that shine. Don't ever regret the things that have once made you smile.
And now I do, want you to know I hold you up above everyone
And I do, want you you to know
I think you'd be good to me and I'd be so good to you..
So please don't waste my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment