Friday, September 3, 2010

Shut it down (8)

I'm tired of everyone & everything. I understand why now, everyones trying to do them. & i'm not mad at anyone or anything because they have there reasons, if anything i envy the fact that they realize it before me. Realized that you can't depend or rely on anyone in this life. It's a dog eat dog world, anyone will drop you if necessay, yeah it sucks and it hurts but thats what people do. They think about themselves first, and its absoloutley the smartest thing anyone can admit. So from here on, I don't care about anyonelses drama cause buddy I got my own. I dont care about anyonelses happiness, cause I finally need to work on myself. I don't care if here and there people make mistakes and fuck you over because nobody's perfect. & all i know is, I'm imperfect and I'm gonna love myself before I love anyonelse. I love my friends, or whats left of them I appreciate everything but I guess it's time to go our seperate ways. Memories fade but the feeling lasts a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment