Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Away from you.
Love MUST be blind because honestly I don't know what the fuck I saw in you. God, I just can't bitch about you enough. I hate that I can become so weak around you, still after everything I've been through, we've been through you STILL haven't changed. your selfish, you aint gon change for anyone. It's disgusting how self-centered you are. You hypocrite, naive, angry, hateful and conniving person. I would have loved you no matter what way. But holy fuck, everyone has their limits, you? you just don't know when to fucking stop. Give it a rest, grow up the fuck up honestly. Don't accuse other people of being childish when you can't even get over yourself and become the bigger person for once. I'm stupid for ever thinking we would ever settle our differences. what I hate the MOST, is that you'll always be in my heart I'll always love you no matter what. It makes me fucking cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You, m'dear, don't need anything in your life like that. Really. <3.
ReplyDelete