Monday, February 1, 2010
lalalala
It's beeeeen bleh, lol. So far everythings on steady boat for now. Exam week was a effing bitch, but I'm glad its done and over with! yessss semester 2 beginsss. Even though I'm glad to hear people this and that getting accepted to colleges and universities they applied for it brings a sudden disspointment in my heart, I still don't know where I'm going in life or if I'll even make it, makes my soul shiver. I wish I could be more leanet on my parents, It's not like I want to rebel against them on purpose, there are reasons why it's like this in my family. *sigh, all I ever wanted was a happy, loving careing family. Anyways, works been loaaaaaaafting on shifts mannn, I'm broke as hell and they're not exactly throwing oppertunitie at me right now, who knew January would be the slowest month? anyways hopefully this month will pick up! umm haven't really spent a lot of time on the girls lately, everyones doing their own thing and it was a hectic week last week so. hopefully they'll be more time with them sooon. Waiting on valentines&semi : ) , don't know if any clubs are coming up with events for February. Nontheless, I'd say lifes coming up as pretty decent right now, : ) yay. *sigh .. still lots to think about..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment