Sunday, December 6, 2009

j-reyez - passing me by

I'd dedicate my time when you were mine, just to see your smileI'd travel miles, worth awhile, just to be aroundand we would hang out, laying down, listening to musicPush things aside when you had problems just to help you through itYou'd help me too, my friends advice made me a better personBut you didn't support what I would do, you wanted things so perfectSaying I'm good at what I do but wouldn't make it farTo get a better job, for me to go and buy a car
You'd say I'm scrubby even though I made more money than youYou'd say I wasn't smart, you'd say that I would break your heartthe problem wasn't me, it was you with all your jealousyBut you would settle me, you brought out the best of meAnd let me add you're the one that made me really laughAnd smile but now it's back to what I do and that's all in the pastAnd when I'm out everywhere I'd go it's liek you're next to meLet's just forget it please, move on and just let it be
Shawty's got a brand new friendwho definitley treats her rightThere's no use to pretendI ain't hurting deep inside nowI can't even tripGotta learn to get a gripCus now I gotta lay in the bed That I was makingShawty's moving on with her life
She don't even notice meit's like im transparent in her eyesshe don't realizeI'm on the sideShawty's gotten over meBut she keeps on passing me byPassing me byPassing me by
Now I'ma tell you how I feel about the situationYou found a new, that's good for you, I say congradulationsYou don't gotta keep on talking about me trying to be the victimI'm sure you said a lot by now, aren't I out of ya system now?Just go on girl, why you gotta be so immature?Stop talking shit, just grow the fuck up, why so insecure?Doing it big, mom must be so proud of her daughter nowOh you're a model now? You like to go drink bottles down?
Posting pics, wanting attention but they don't notice shitYour ego's growing big, you're making money, now you're focusing?That's cool, go do your thing, but don't lie to the peopleJust to get some sympathy, you're pathetic, saying how bad I'd treat youYou'd talk and lie, you crossed the line when you said I beat youTry to find a guy who'd bus from cities just to fucking` see youFights we had you would be claiming that I started itI never really complained, I would explain and you would argue it
Shawty flip the page on a brand new chapterLeft me in the background, invisible like CasperNow I'm looking at her trying to saySomething to make her want to give me the time of dayThe way I used to play I gotta face itI was only setting up shop for my replacementNow the bed that I was making, now I gotta lay inShawty's moving on with her life
She don't even notice meit's like im transparent in her eyesshe don't realizeI'm on the sideShawty's gotten over meBut she keeps on passing me byPassing me byPassing me by
I ain't done yet, I still have a lot to say about youAre you having fun yet? It's too bad nobody talks about youI ain't scared to say it, if you're playing' all these games and shitAnyone can agree that my name is what got you famous bitchEverybody referred you as my girl, not cuz you're making hitsYou're not miss innocent or a victim, just stop faking itNobody really cares about your updates if you're drunk and tipsyTry to diss me, here's your response for even fuckin' with me
What? You miss me? Why's your facebook page a constant talk against meYou're dependent, trying to blend in, you're pathetic, stop pretendingthat's kinda fucked up how you lied and said I've even hit youYou make me sick and I'm so fed up, I don't even miss youI don't mean to diss you, little girl, it takes time to grow upHold up, gimmie a call when you decide to blow upStop contradicting yourself, I put up with enoughDo what you gotta do cuz I don't really give a fuck
She don't even notice meit's like im transparent in her eyesshe don't realizeI'm on the sideShawty's gotten over meBut she keeps on passing me byPassing me byPassing me by

No comments:

Post a Comment