Saturday, December 5, 2009

Your Selfish.

I know I'm probably gonna regret this. I know I'm gonna hurt for months and I know I'm gonna cry for nights. However I know I've said this so many times that I'm getting over you, but just end up winded up back in your lap thinking we can try again. But no, not this time your so easily willing to walk away from me, thats your choice. Why would I chase after something that doesn't want to be caught. It gets to the point where I don't feel anything anymore, tears drop but I don't feel the ache. What I become next who I become, I'll have you to thank for that. So congradulations, you officially wrecked me, you wouldn't listen to me when I needed you, kept my mouth shut because I never wanted to upset you or argue, I can't be your lapdog anymore, I have needs and I have stress and not once were you ever there for me, I realize now, you weren't as important as I thought, cause I know I sure as hell weren't worth fighting for. I'll be too afraid to ever open up again, & I'll never want to put my everything into anyonelse. I loved you, I just wasnt inlove with you.