Friday, November 20, 2009

I've never felt so more alone in my life up untill this week. Don't know, been getting these mysterious feelings lately, As if something I should be looking out for as If something tragic is about to hit me. It's like Anger, Jealousy, Deceit, Happiness, Loneliness, Love and Fear are all jumbled and has sunk and ducked inside my stomach to the bottom of my core. It's aggitateing and it's like a suspense feeling one where you can't wait to see what happens but your senses are clouded, blank slate & you have no idea what's about to pop out infront of you and slam into your face. It worries me. However there are other things that have been keeping me dissapointed I assume, Feels like I have nobody left, everyones gone onto there own little worlds & noone makes an effort to keep eachothers friendship abundant. Whether that be because of boyfriends, girlfriends, partying, drinking or going out, new ones enter old ones are left under. I don't know I never would have complained before, I'm use to just being me on my own doing my thing but it's just sad because what I've expected to happen & what I've predicted to happen, is happening. What a shame. It's okay it's better off this way, I'm not down to talk about feelings and problems anymore. I wan't my life to start, my happiness to unveal.