Sunday, August 8, 2010

Betrayl.

Don't know what's right or wrong? what you did was wrong. & If I decide to forgive you guys or not will be up to me, Friends use to come with a meaning but I was right the whole time at the back of my head, Trust noone but yourself but even then sometimes I fear what I might do. People make mistakes but it doesnt mean that they should be given an automatic chance, I use to believe anyone can deserve another chance DEPENDING if the giver believes they do. However right now, I don't even think I can look at anyone, talk to anyone or trust anyone. It might not have been a big deal to you guys or in anyonelses eyes, but it definatley hurt me badly. Never have I thought I'd go through this, Loyalty is everything and lately I've been thinking I've been giving it out way to easily. to Forgive & Forget is a lot to ask of me, now you have to live up to your consequences, If you think about it, you'll only lose a friend I've lost a bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment