Saturday, May 22, 2010

fucking thieves.

I swear I feel like my family is really cursed with badluck. Everyone has financial problems yeah but im not everybodyelse, and it's pretty dam important and gets to me when were having money issues or what not. I always tell myself to save up and help out and prepare myself for the future and what not. Yet I can't even decide on a career, I cant even save for the life of me. I tell myself to be a better person, but for some reason I always stray from being that person. As many times as I say I dislike this and that and them, This guilty feeling in my gut just wants to DO somthing. & honestly, it may take a long time and a lot of work but I need motivation and inspiration in my life to keep my word, because I'm not a kid anymore, growing up time starts Now.

List

- Just fucking Graduate. Get it over with

- Stabely start and commit to a 'healthy lifestyle change' in otherwords, stop being a fatass.

- Handle two jobs and save up 3/4.

- Help pay off house bills, my own bills constantly.

- Save up for future college tuition.

- Buy a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment