you've had the best of me. You had your fair share, & you never cared. If you really think about it, you probably even deny that anything ever happend between us or that it didnt mean anything. But you know what? good. because that's exactly what i'm doing. You don't matter because you didn't give me a third of what I gave you. I'm done talking about you, don't feel nice, you don't even cross my mind anymore.
To make it work, I have to free my heart of your tight grasp, and ill fight with every being to prove to you that it'll be you in the end, the one who cares for me and deeply shows their affection for me. Even if its hard at times, fighting all the time having our complications, but that's life. So, whatever it takes that's what I'll do to assure you, please don't doubt me and be patient with me. It'll be alright soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment