Saturday, April 10, 2010

99th day.

It was on the 99th day that I realized. & for a moment I thought I could have been ready, but no. It was too soon. Despite all the arguments and stupid fights we get into, it's always made up because nothing that small or stupid can interefere, however It does build up, constantly. It's tireing and how can you really handle that, some may wonder. I adore the way she fits into my arms, and how we can fall asleep anywhere as long as we're together. Her Smile, soft skin the way she grips onto me. How I run my fingers through her hair, I love the feeling that SHE feels safe with me. It's like being called Superman. But sometimes, just SOMETIMES it gets really hard, the reason why people are stubborn, insecure and stuck is because of past experiences, always, always. If you've had your trust bond broken before, your wall only expands higher and wider beyong the horizons, and it makes it difficult for anew to b r e a k it d o w n, its unfair but that's how it is. The saying how it goes 'Sometimes - we build a wall, not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down' I really really hope it's you. I truly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment