Been m.i.a for awhilee, slaacking. Guess I haven't had much to say lately. Life isn't complicated, we just make situations into hardships that effect our overal goal. Look at the bigger picture, what do you want in life. How are you going to get there. What makes you happy. Who matters, who doesnt. Full of questions, blank answers. My life is undecided, stressful but simple. Education is key, although I don't know which door to open. Happiness comes from love, it's a long way to get there, maybe this whole time I never really knew what love actually is, were still all very young kids in a big world thinking we know it all. Savouring the moments of our youths. It's terrifying, growing up. Just the other day I was in a corner playing with puzzles and cubed blocks.. Time flies by. I wanna be the best for you, no matter how much heartache and pressure you put on my shoulders. Truth is, all I wanna do is succeed to prove to myself and you that I'm not a burden that I can make it in life now matter how much I DISPISE YOU, you are my parents and I know they're suffering and have suffered to survive for my brother and I. Though that doesn't give you a pass on skipping out throughout my whole life transformation of growing. That, I did on my own. My life is boring, Routines are boring I'm boring. I need Excitment, I need the rush I crave to feel ALIVE. I'm just a tiny hermit crab trying to find my way in the vast ocean, just sitting on a patch of pure grained soft sand, clawing my way through on the expansion of the unknown obsticles the beach may cover.
So,Am I Happy? ..
No comments:
Post a Comment