Thursday, December 3, 2009
to much Anger.
WOW. yesterday was such a good fucking day and I was actually starting to think things were actually shapeing up, I was starting to become a little happy FOR ONCE probably the 4th or 5th best day of my LIFE. however, nope whoops spoke to soon. Today was a total fuckin smaaaaack day 1. I didn't even want to get up for school because I was dead tired but I realized I might have to because theres a 80% chance there would have been an essay to be handed out & I didn't wanna fall behind so I went, Nothing was handed out fucking wasted my morning on this dumb bitch. 2. so much for my " no skipping for 1 whole week " vow , skipped the afternoon and I have a feeling I missed somthing important, my grades are slowly but drastically dropping & I cant commence this all over again nor anymore. 3. Like honestly FALL THE FUCK BACK I don't care who you are or who you think you are now if what your known for. Stay the fuck outta my business if I ever see you or hear you even if it's just a lil suspicion, you piss me off, you try to get me jealous & act up I will fucking cut you. 4. My "parents" no, they don't even deserve that title, THESE PEOPLE who fucking think they run me because they gave birth to me? KAY YEAH you made me, thanks for gods creations but you never RAISED ME. I fucking raised MYSELF so dont try that alright, saying how " oh I could have sworn were the parents and YOUR the child " WOOOOW really? you think so? you guys act more childish then fucking 4 year olds alright. I could have sworn the ONLY TIME YOU EVER SPENT CAREING OR LOVEING ME AND PHYSICALLY NURTUREING ME WAS WHEN I WAS IN YOUR FUCKING WOMB FOR 9 MONTHS ALRIGHT? fuck off you piss me off oh & daddy, stfu okay you dont work what are you good for, you dont support your family & you left us HOW many times? CAUSED US HOW MUCH STRESS AND GRIEF? HURT MOM HOW MANY TIMES? ALL THOSE FUCKING TIMES WHEN YOU MESSED UP AND EVERYONE WAS MAD AT YOU I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD BY YOUR SIDE AND NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. Believe or not I use to be daddys lil favourite, well that was oh lets say 10 years ago. Im old enough to see reality through my eyes and understand it properly now. & YOU GUYS THINK IM OVERREACTING AND BEING HARSH THEN YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH. & of course there's a lot worse things out in the world happening besides my bitching BUT THIS STILL MATTERS TO ME BECAUSE IT HURTS ME. that's why I don't like shareing "feelings" & bottle thhings up. It aint worth venting about.I have to express myself through blogspot, it's my only cure. You don't know WHO I AM So don't be extra nor put in your opinions I could care less. & you know what? I've officially found my motivation to go to school and do my best to have a great life financially and emoctionally I WILL NEVER let myself become you guys. & I will NEVER raise my family they way you never actually did for me, my brother? yeah at least he got his childhood they just forgot about the other child. Right, I can be just another teenage drama kid with my little personal issues crying for help. well fuck off, don't ask me than and dont judge me ya'll don't know shit. AND FINALLY 4. WORK and MONEY is becoming a fucking issue, I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to pick up a second job. Even when all this shit has happend today GAP JUST HAD to call me and cut my hours, AT THE MOST DESPERATE TIME OF NEED where I need cash you bitches go and cut my hours I DID NOT WORK AT ALL LAST WEEK and I have SO little hours this week my next 2 pay checks are gonna barely COVER ANYTHING at all. fuck I hate this shit UGH w.e imma go read a fucking book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment