Thursday, December 24, 2009

The big ONE-SEVEN.

So Guys, it's my Birthday. I'll let you know how it goes tonight. Hahaaaa : )

HAHA SOOOOO let me tell you about my day :D, I got woken up at 8am by jess HAHA but s'all good I was about to wake up soon anyways shes coool. Unbelievable even on my birthday I wake up walk outside, look at my mother in the eyes and wait for her to say somthing. Her first response was " WHY ARENT U WEARING SOCKS" "UR GONNA STAY SICK" blahblah like jeez mom THANKS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME TODAY, whatever thats why I treat this day like any other normal day, aint nothing special. Anyways didn't get nothing from them I had to OWE THEM back from before, yeah thanks for nothing, whatever. then I went to go pick up my paycheck woohooO! finallyyy now I have to go pay back some my&em's debts with it, yay =.= LOL soo work was soooo dead, started at 12, big CEO was coming to visit our store so everyone HAD to be on there A game, I literally hid in the back for like 3 hours LMFAO DOING NOTHING god prob best shift ever, untill they left and Steff was on my ass to keep working =( bitch, even on my birthday I cant get a break. SOOO after I finally got off work & went to dinner with Alessia, Kristin, Joanne, Momita, Kaylin, Charlie & Kyle. It was totally unplanned by I honestly had a better day than I expected, I was just gonna go home after work and sit and chill this was so much better =) thank you guys! & for everyones birthday wishes. The only dissapoitments I ever got today or ever since it hit midnight, was I was especially hopeing for a special birthday wish from 2 ppl, didnt get it. Still havnt, but it's alright. Whatever aint a big deal. Overall thank you jo for the birthday present I love it SO much I always wanted it. Thank you momo for buying me a drink ; ) teehee and thank you Kyle for covering my dinner! I owe you guys :D . Anyways, I'm gonna go chill and relax for the rest of the night, call up ____ & ____ tonight : ) hehehee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment