Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I'm pathetic. I'm officially confused about EVERYTHING I don't know what to do or say I don't even think I know who I am anymore. Why can't you just GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, PLEASE.. *sigh ' her new found favourite tune is the one I gave her, but only because it's meant for him ' noone can help me, & I don't want it either. I just wan't for once, even if its just for one day. For you to understand me, to see you weren't the only one suffering, no matter how bad I feel, HOW I feel or what I do, it'll never be enough it'll never change anything & it'll never be noticed by who I want it to be noticed by. I'm not perfect, no where close It's impossible for NOONE to hurt you but if you find that one person you love with all your heart then no matter what they put you through, it doesn't matter because you know you'll pull right through it, because there worth it. I look at him or any of their ex's and I think 'the fuck, are you blind?' & yet they can get away with it with them being who they are, countlessly being forgiven without hesitaiton and the ones that who are trying with every last breath, gets ignored, brushed off and hurt. That's alright, I've held it in for this long, I think I can do it for the rest of my life.Why? because. I still, love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment