I'm not saying I regret my decision, I won't lie Its like a load of stress just washed away. There are some benefits, I don't have to constantly worry or contemplate whens the next time I get to see and talk to you or when our next fight would be. I was willing to handle all that over and over again. The only thing is, I gave up and sometimes that takes a lot more strength then to hold on I'm not saying I'm gonna run back to you, because I promised myself I wont let it be that way anymore, because apologizing would mean me admiting I was wrong, now I dont have a problem with that, however it'd be false accusation. If you really wanted me back in your life you would have stood up that day, or now. It's just a shame how everything ended the way it did, It made me really dissapointed and im not gon lie, girl you made me happy in a lot of other ways I miss talking to you, in a way you were like my bestfriend, my feelings just got in the way... I know how you are, and this is the end so I wont hope that maybe "someday" we can become friends again, I wonder everyday how your doing..I still tear over you at times, when I start to thinking,& unbelievable as it is I don't regret anything. sigh, babygirl<3.
"Pain is inevitible, Suffering is choice."
"It's sad when people you know become people you knew.When you can walkright past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours. And how now, you can barely even look at them."
No comments:
Post a Comment