Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two is Better Than One(8); Is it reallllllyy

Maybe its true, that I cant live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
Theres so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And Im thinking two, is better than one.

It's okay I'm finally done. No I'm not giving you up, I'm just giving up on the belief of having 'the one' your 'soulmate' "LOVE" is officially just a myth to me. This isn't hatred, it isn't bitterness either, it's loneliness. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired being taken advantage of, hurting MYSELF for no good reason. Why? because I'm weak. & no, it's nothing she did or someonelse made me realize, It just finally hit me. Im young, I need to live my life I need to get myself on track focus on me. That's the only way I've always looked at it anyways right? looking out just for yourself, I truly believe if I give myself a chance to be happy, then maybe someday, it'll be the only way I'll ever make someonelse happy. & I'm not going to look at it from a point of me changeing necessarly, I'm just adapting and adjusting to survive REALITY so whatever it takes I'll make sure that someday I'll smile and it wont be fake and truly be happy, not because everythings 'perfect at the moment' but because I'll be happy with what I've accomplished and succeeded in life. Love? It can wait, can it not?. Besides you should never search for it nor wait for it. See an oppertunity grab it, however don't depend on it. People change, everyone leaves. " cherish the moments " -ac. " who want's to hold someone down in highschool anyways " - kh. These are all valuable perspectives I will consider for the present and the future, no more spending my time and money on people who don't even care. Then start contributeing to my own community. Maybe someday I'll get to know my family, and open up to my friends and love someone with everything I have. " When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to recieve something better." So far, all you've done is take, take, oh and take. What kind of play have you put on my life "God"?. " I'm not going to care about the people who don't care about me. & forget the people who've forgotten about me." Simple as that. Please don't ask me questions because I'm so done with talking and complaining about life, theres worse things happening in the world & all our teenage problems, eventually won't even matter once we get older. Were all depended on our own or atleast should be, we are responsible for what we become, for the people who get left behind? You Don't have time to keep slowing down anymore times moving ahead, and I need to focus on takeing a step forward, not 2 steps back.

"i wont hope so i dont get disappointed . i wont care so i wont have to worry . i wont love so i'll never get hurt. " - MT.