Friday, November 27, 2009
MidKnight (8)
okay soo I went to first period today had a supply whoopiee did my homework half the fucking school wasn't here today because of their holy holiday. Second period got some work done but then loafted, lunch was fine the usual I didn't wanna go to class so I just skipped the rest of the afternoon, fuck I need to STOP skipping seriously, it's becomeing a huge hectic habit. *sigh anyways went home worked out then showered got ready decided to go pick up my cousin at weston c.i surprisingly, my other cousin made me wait like 30 mins cause my aunt was being a whore takeing FOR FUCKING EVER while I stood in the cold waiting for these bitchasses anyways then met up with her friend Jennifer we bussed to eglinton did some shopping : ) bday + xmas shopping & I won't expose them here because you'll see them IF YOU GET ONE :D anyways went to dinner at the keg. Finding gifts was the hard part I had no idea what to get but thank god I got it done! parted ways went on the bus this old asian woman who looked below averaged income sat infront of me, I felt this sudden heart drop, here I am with a bunch of expensive gifts that's barely nearly important while I could spend some change towards charity or the in need. I felt pretty dissapointed and then she spoke to me asking which station were going to next, I explained theres only 2 stops left before the train goes backwards, I even showed the map but she wouldn't listen she insisted were going westbound however we were on northbound but it was my stop & I was sure she'd figure it out eventually so I stopped bothering, waiting for the dam 165 I swear to buddha I seen like 3 busses go down the tunnel and never came the fuck back up -___- so finally one came I hopped on and now I'm home. I can't wait to wrap my presents >: ) I think thats so fun LOL loser? maybe. Do I care? not really. anyways off to do something productive of myself, goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment