Thursday, November 26, 2009
2in1?
okay so bloggy was being a douche yesterday wouldn't load the page so I couldn't sign in so I'm going to talk about my day yesterday AND today. Fun huh? kay so yesterday was a bad start, got into an argument with my dad because I made a simple mistake while parking the car like fuck im not expert yet chill, then uh iuno classes was boreing, nothing exciteing happend really, skipped 3rd and sat in the library with Amanda.P heh LOLOL anyways I'm so fucking stupid, I don't know how but I must have left my drivers license somewhere and thank the fucking god someone was nice enough to bring it to the office and they called me down to get it! Jesus I'm so careless -_- I would have been so furious because I didn't even realize it untill they called me down. Rest of the day, went home usual routine. Breeendaaa Nguyeeennnn brightens my day :) I'm glad to have her in my life, like honestly its a huge difference don't know why or how or what it is about you but I'd probably be emo and depressed and stressed/frustrated as usual but you make it better just a bit & don't get me wrong that bit makes a huge difference. Baby's driving me crazy, don't know what I did wrong this time? but I'm starting to care less and less everyday, good thing? bad thing? whatever, I'll find out what mistake I've done THIS TIME -__-''. mm Todayyy went to go pick up my paycheck in the morning oh sweet baby jesus I'm so happy to have $$ again I was going crazy =( LOL went to school, boring classesss, now I'm home and I'm going to work out, shower then meet up with natalie then night school then out for dinner with natface : ), kbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment